xbox kinect 250GB

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Xbox 360 Console kinect 250GB

Xbox 360 Console kinect 250GB

I heard a lot of Xbox 360 since it came out. I (intercooler I bought it literally melted in the back of my 360) with the original 20 stages together, and have problems with some accessories with it, so I upgraded to the elite. I liked the console, and has never had any problem with it. but there was always something negative about them, including noise, the size of the food, and the name of the games that sometimes I only bought the game at midnight, but I can say its the most part and save $ 50 this set.

  What I like so far:

  - Love the new look. my elite was black, but the console was cumbersome. The new design has an elegant and compact.

  - The touch buttons are cool, you do not need to press once.

  - The power is much smaller and allows more space.

  - The Xbox is much quieter

  - 3 USB ports is great

  - 250 GB hard drive is everything I'll ever need.

  - The KINECTS surprisingly easy. works very well recognized, each of my movements and voice commands. This game is definitely next-gen. Its just awesome. existing video, chat, and the camera actually follows you around, if you go up or down, or elsewhere. I can not wait to use more

1 comment: